- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
International Society for Performance Improvement, Vancouver Chapter presents
Phil Kirby – Treasure Hunter
January 12, 2012, 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 pm
Be There! Live Event Studio at Support Services Unlimited
102 – 211 Columbia Street, Vancouver
Attend in person at the studio OR join us online for this interactive event from this state-of-the-art studio.
Today’s competitive edge is about processes. And chances are that only about 10% of your processes add value. The other 90% is waste.
There – deep beneath the waste of your processes – is where your treasure can be found.
Phil’s axiom: Whenever you manage resources – costs go up; when you manage workflow – costs go down – always! If you are a senior or mid-level manager, an HR or continuous improvement professional who wants to discover buried treasure, you need to hear Phil Kirby at this very special ISPI event.
Phil Kirby is a Lean profit expert who founded his performance improvement company, Organization Thoughtware® International Inc., over 20 years ago. He’s written two books. His incredible, hands-on experience with an impressive list of blue-chip customers mesmerizes audiences worldwide. His passionate, provocative and practical ideas make sense…and money. His books include Thoughtware® Change the Thinking & the Organization Will Change Itself and The Future: You Can't Get There From Here.
The International Society for Performance Improvement is a voluntary organization of professionals dedicated to the development of Human Performance Technology”(HPT); i.e. the systematic approach to improving productivity and competence based on a set of recognized methods, procedures, and problem-solving strategies.