Conversation with Geoff Bellman
This event will be via Zoom Meeting.
Hello PNODN members,
Please join me!
For years, I’ve been meeting with individual OD consultants, talking with them about their work and lives. This has been weekdays, 1:1, in my home, and free. I’m experimenting with doing the same thing, but with ten people instead of one.
Here’s the proposal:
- I put out the word with this email.
- With luck, ten people sign up for May 9th, Saturday afternoon, 2-4PM at my house.
- The first ten to sign up will receive confirmation; others will be wait-listed.
- Participants will prepare questions they would like us to deal with during the Saturday discussion.
- Participants will send questions to me ahead of time so I can see the will of the group and turn myself in that direction.
- Maybe participants would have another short assignment before the Saturday meeting…maybe.
- We gather in my home in NW Seattle May 9th; I share the questions and provide a framework for dealing with them.
- Tea, coffee, and cookies provided.
The details missing above will be provided to those attending.
If this works, I’ll do it again.
To learn more about me, Google “Geoff Bellman” and see what shows up.
Sign up to be part of the event.
I will email attendees address and information as we get closer to the event.
Please note - This is a members only
Zoom Meeting will be sent out 1 hr prior to Start
Consider joining PNODN - members savings over the course of the year are substantial!