A sample of groups available:
- General Practitioners
- Project Managers
- Change Practitioners
The process for forming and sustaining a group:
- An announcement to the general membership about the formation of a community of practice.
- Members and other OD practitioners register for the group.
- The initial meeting will be a four-hour session facilitated by a PNODN Board member
- Establishing schedule
- Commitments to present real case study or real issue
- The groups will continue for six months. After the initial four-hour meeting, each meeting will be two hours. Groups will be facilitated by a PNODN Board member or other PNODN member.
- Members will pay a onetime fee covering the entire six months
Fees and how to sign up will be posted in July, 2018
Group sign up starts in July and August of this yearCommunities of practice will have their initial forming and preparation sessions in September