OD Toolkit Series - Adaptive Leadership for Leading Change
Over 70-90% of change efforts fail in achieving their stated goals. Today’s problems are highly complex and require proper diagnosis and intervention. The adaptive leadership framework has become one of the most effective approaches for leading change over the last 25 years. This workshop provides access to some of the key concepts in the adaptive leadership framework and allows the participants to apply these concepts to their organizational challenges.
This workshop will:
- Guide participants to apply what they have learned about leadership
- Offer opportunities for leaders to evaluate their OD approach as it relates to adaptive leadership.
- As adaptive leadership requires an extremely high level of skills and training, the workshop will point toward resources for ongoing learning, reflection, and action to support participants' continued growth as leaders of change.
- Provide tools for participants to increase chance of success in change efforts.
- Become minimally familiar with adaptive leadership concepts.
- Understand the complexities involved in change and why change efforts fail.
- Explore adaptive leadership using a variety of metaphors and perspectives.
- Understand how to create a culture that enables change.
- Create a plan for application in your own organization.
- Determine when you need help.
This training is limited to 24 participants. Sign up now to ensure your spot!
Dr. Raei has consulted on strategic planning; co-facilitated a workshop on trust; and facilitated several workshops on immunity to change as well as several gatherings, meetings, retreats, and team building exercises for a variety of clients.
He served as programming chair for the Pacific Northwest Organizational Development Network where he developed many new programs. We are honored to have him back conducting a training.
Prior to this, he worked in the marketing of dairy products in the Jordanian market for several years where he also led the efforts for ISO 9000 quality management certification. Additionally, he represented the dairy and food industries on several national standards committees (in Jordan). Afterward, Mohammed represented several multinational, industrial goods companies in the Middle Eastern.
He recently completed a Ph.D. dissertation titled “Development and Validation of the Adaptive Leadership with Authority Scale.” He has a Master’s degree in Management and Leadership from Antioch University, and has a B.Sc degree in Industrial Engineering from NEU.
$50 Members when pre-paid & pre-registered
$80 Non members/Walk inWe are not able to offer refunds after the Wednesday prior to the training. Substitutions are welcome.
7:30 - 8:00 am Arrival, Registration & Opening
8:00am – noon Training
Please be aware that our training's could be recorded or photographed.
Online registration closes two days prior to the training. PNODN encourages pre-registration to allow the instructor to prepare for the training. Space is limited, walk ins at the door will only be accepted if there is availability.
$50 Members/Students when pre-paid & pre-registered$80 Non members/Walk in
Consider joining PNODN - members savings over the course of the year are substantial!