Volunteer with PNODN!
Opportunities Abound! Ask yourself, do you have:
- Talents you'd like to flex or nurture?
- Desire to work closely and cultivate deeper relationships with PNODN members?
- Passion to improve the PNODN experience for our community?
If you said yes to any of the following, we have great news for you!We have many needs to fill so we can expand our community -
- Partnership Help - Be a liaison between PNODN and chosen partners
Google Analytics - Test your ware in gleaning insights from our site to strengthen our community
Planning - Help us build plans for outreach, communications and more!
Marketing - Help us build and reach a greater audience
Social Media Marketing -
- Marketing Assistant - Social Media Support
Video Editing - Edit our amazing growing library of virtual presenters and build a gateway to our members
Website Maintenance - Help keep our website up to date!
If you are interested or if you have other ideas on how to help, please send an email at email@example.com
To fill a vacancy at the end of 2022 we are beginning our search for a key PNODN Board of Director position - TREASURER! Please reach out to the current board members about their role and contact Faith Addicott at firstname.lastname@example.org when you are ready to step up and volunteer. This opening is for a 2-year term and involves a commitment of 10 hours a month. New positions will begin January 2023 with onboarding starting October/November 2022.
UPDATE: We have filled the Co-President (!) and Director of Marketing roles. Yay!
- Treasurer - oversees the accumulation and disposition of the funds of the organization account for the same to the Board of Directors monthly and to the membership at least annually and oversee/ensure the accuracy of the financial records of the organization.
- Director of Partnerships (New!) -connects PNODN to the broader community, activating partnerships that bring value to our members and our communities.
- Director of Marketing - sets and tracks marketing strategy and promotes PNODN brand and events on social media and other outlets.
- Director of Community- responsible for upholding our PNODN community, builds a pool of potential volunteers, organizes community events and engages community in co creative discussion.
- Director of Communications - sets communications policy and cadence, designs outreach and maintains regular email and other communication with members and beyond.
- Something Else? - See something missing or think you have a talent better suited for some other role? Contact Faith Addicott (email@example.com)to talk about how to put your passion and talent to work for PNODN!
You are ideal for a spot on the board if you
- Are passionate about bringing OD perspectives and techniques to organizations you work with and work for
- Want a chance to hone some new skills in a supportive group of other OD professionals
- See an unmet need in the organization and are willing to step up and fill it
- Can commit to attending monthly programs and board meetings, and are a member in good standing
Message from the PNODN Board President:
Being on the PNODN Board is an honor and a calling. It is part of how we fulfill our OD vision of bringing people and organizations into the future. Our Board is full of vibrant professionals looking to build a linked community of OD practitioners.
This is a very active board putting their passion and love into PNODN to create a solid foundation that will thrive now and into the future. Part of that foundation is to develop a pipeline for future board members.
If you have been watching our progress you can tell we are committed and excited about working together! Yet we cannot get there alone. We need active volunteers willing to help spread the news and build a stronger more vital, and more relevant PNODN.
Thank you so much for joining in on the fun!
Faith Addicott, MPA, MPOD