Volunteer with PNODN!
Opportunities Abound! Ask yourself, do you have:
- Talents you'd like to flex or nurture?
- Desire to work closely and cultivate deeper relationships with PNODN members?
- Passion to improve the PNODN experience for our community?
If you said yes to any of the following, we have great news for you!We have many needs to fill so we can expand our community -
- Partnership Help (Be a liaison between PNODN and chosen partners)
Google Analytics (Test your ware in gleaning insights from our site to strengthen our community)
Historian (Help us recover and document our history)
Marketing (Help us build and reach a greater audience)
Social Media Marketing -
- Marketing Assistant - Social Media Support
- Marketing Assistant - Chamber of Commerce Liaison
- Marketing Assistant - 501 Commons Learning Connection Support
Video Editing (Edit our amazing growing library of virtual presenters and build a gateway to our members)
Website Maintenance (Help keep our website up to date!)
Jesse Enlund, our new Director of Volunteers is filling our volunteer pipeline!
If you are interested or if you have other ideas on how to help, please send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To fill anticipated vacancies at the end of 2021 we are beginning our search for several key PNODN Board of Director positions. Please reach out to the current board members about their role and contact Chris Crosby at email@example.com when you are ready to step up and volunteer. All openings are for a 2-year term and most involve a commitment of 10 hours a month or less. New positions will begin January 2022 with onboarding starting October/November 2021.
UPDATE: We have filled the Co-President (!) and Director of Marketing roles. Yay!
- Treasurer - oversees the accumulation and disposition of the funds of the organization account for the same to the Board of Directors monthly and to the membership at least annually and oversee/ensure the accuracy of the financial records of the organization.
- Director of Programming (New!) - manages the implementation side of programming, including: setting up the yearly calendar of trainings and presentations; soliciting, selecting, and delivering timely trainings and programs that meet the needs of the membership; and driving attendance to PNODN programs.
- Director of Marketing - sets and tracks marketing strategy and promotes PNODN brand and events on social media and other outlets.
- Director of Volunteers - assesses the volunteering needs of the Board, builds a pool of potential volunteers, and matches volunteers opportunities based on their skills and capacity.
- Director of Research - collects, tracks, and reports on information for all areas of the organization to support informed decision making.
- Something Else? - See something missing or think you have a talent better suited for some other role? Contact Chris Crosby (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jesse Endlund (email@example.com) to talk about how to put your passion and talent to work for PNODN!
You are ideal for a spot on the board if you
- Are passionate about bringing OD perspectives and techniques to organizations you work with and work for
- Want a chance to hone some new skills in a supportive group of other OD professionals
- See an unmet need in the organization and are willing to step up and fill it
- Can commit to attending monthly programs and board meetings, and are a member in good standing
Message from the PNODN Board President:
Our board is awesome. I am super excited about our board! It is full of vibrant professionals looking to build a linked community of OD practitioners.
This is a very active board putting their passion and love into PNODN to create a solid foundation that will thrive now and into the future.
Part of that foundation is to develop a pipeline for future board members.
If you have been watching our progress you can tell we are aggressive and excited about working together! Yet we cannot get there alone. We need active volunteers willing to help spread the news and build a stronger more vital, and more relevant PNODN.
Thank you so much for joining in on the fun!
Chris Crosby, President PNODN